Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best stubby scope for AR build-out
#16
I have decided to go with the 5-25 eotech vudu with the h59 reticle. I pick it up on friday. I will post pics of my build in a new thread as well as pics of the optic and how it performs. I will be at my 2k yard range on friday after I pick up the scope and be shooting with hornady black. I plan to work up loads in the future but want to stretch its legs as soon as i can
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by Bigs28 - 04-26-2019, 04:56 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by Bigs28 - 04-26-2019, 07:17 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by GjGary - 04-27-2019, 08:42 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by LRRPF52 - 05-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by isaacspoon - 05-20-2019, 03:31 AM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by sarky - 05-24-2019, 05:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)