Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig
#3
Great video! I saw a cartridge at the front of the video which looked like a steel case. I bought a collet bullet puller, makes me want to pull the 100 grain FMJ and replace them with my 100 grain Nosler Partisions which I never got around to loading.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig - by VASCAR2 - 05-19-2019, 03:01 PM
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig - by JSH - 05-19-2019, 06:03 PM
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig - by Les - 06-02-2019, 10:00 PM
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig - by kmon - 06-27-2019, 09:27 PM
100 grain Nosler Partition into a pig - by Tex74 - 09-27-2020, 01:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)