Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mouflon Ram Hunt
#17
Michael-95037 Wrote:Squid, I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, but do you mind sharing your load info? I'm measuring the 120 grain GMX at 1.410", which (at 2.26" COAL) isn't going to leave much room for powder. If I can't find something reasonable to start with, I may return these bullets and move to the 100 grain TTSX. BTW, I was planning to work up my load with H335. Any comments on H335 would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

Not a problem. This hunt was with Alexander Arms Factory ammunition so I'm not sure what the load data is. This bullet was an AA 120 grain TSX, that I shot a .5" group at 200 yards with.
https://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Ammuni...T_box.html

However, I'm currently working hand loads for the Barnes 100 grain TTSX. I'm using A-2460, starting my charge at 27.5 and going up to 30.0. I'm not attemptign the 30.3 (compression load). I will post results after the test next Wednesday.

[Image: 32909304887_c688e83816_b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 04-20-2019, 05:07 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Mad Charlie - 04-20-2019, 06:20 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by rabiddawg - 04-20-2019, 12:02 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 04-20-2019, 07:33 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 04-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Djgrendel - 04-23-2019, 02:50 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by just_john - 04-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 04-25-2019, 06:19 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Redomen - 04-25-2019, 06:09 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 04-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Michael-95037 - 05-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Michael-95037 - 05-04-2019, 02:11 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by tracker12 - 05-13-2019, 02:04 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Michael-95037 - 05-17-2019, 11:08 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by pacificpt - 05-17-2019, 11:40 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-18-2019, 02:17 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-18-2019, 02:22 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Jimla - 05-24-2019, 10:59 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by mbogo - 05-24-2019, 05:58 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-24-2019, 06:45 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-24-2019, 07:04 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by mbogo - 05-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Jimla - 05-24-2019, 08:54 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-24-2019, 09:09 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-25-2019, 05:07 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Michael-95037 - 05-26-2019, 06:59 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Jimla - 05-26-2019, 10:43 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by Squid - 05-28-2019, 03:09 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by cwlongshot - 11-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by cwlongshot - 11-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by kmon - 11-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Mouflon Ram Hunt - by CJW - 11-01-2019, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)