Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cdn grendel ar
#4
Thank you, I took this with an 11.5" barrel and made a long range shooter. A friend introduced me to the caliber and I was intrigued by the stories. I wanted something i can clang steel at more than 300m now I have it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14257[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...kmD8wJypbt
Check out what troubles I am creating today!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cdn grendel ar - by PPCLI-JIM - 05-16-2019, 03:05 PM
Cdn grendel ar - by PPCLI-JIM - 05-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Cdn grendel ar - by A5BLASTER - 05-17-2019, 12:51 AM
Cdn grendel ar - by PPCLI-JIM - 05-17-2019, 03:14 PM
Cdn grendel ar - by A5BLASTER - 05-17-2019, 04:48 PM
Cdn grendel ar - by PPCLI-JIM - 06-25-2019, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)