Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel and silencer troubles
#8
OMT on case head pressure signs. I reload an I try to load to "book velocity" to avoid going over the pressure limits of the AR platform. I never see case heads that look like Hornady Black ammo.

I had bought two boxes of Black for break in an brass in my first Grendel. I seen a little signs on the case head, but not like I see from some rifles.

I like the idea of trying another ammo with your gas block opened up a bit.

DNS (Dirty Nasty Spy) runs the same piston system. That system runs great in his videos.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:10 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Klem - 05-16-2019, 12:35 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Texas - 05-16-2019, 02:49 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Mad Charlie - 05-16-2019, 10:45 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:43 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by A5BLASTER - 05-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Matt.Cross - 05-17-2019, 09:22 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by snarkscarbine - 05-17-2019, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)