Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel and silencer troubles
#5
I do have a adjustable gas block my problem is that to get rid of the pressure signs I have to have the gas adjusted to only one rotation from the completely closed position (full gas is 7from closed I believe). When I close it off that much I don’t have enough gas to push the bcg back enough to feed the next round. It’s like this super fine line that I can’t seem to find he happy median it’s either to much or not enough. And yes I have the h2 with the spring kit coming. Also if someone could confirm my understing of the reason I’m getting pressure signs is because the bolt is starting to unlock before the chamber pressure has dropped enough and the brass is still pressing hard against the bolt face is this correct? Thanks for the help this is my first Grendel I’ve built several rifle and never had to deal with the pressure issues like this before just trying to wrap my head around how these rifle operate.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:10 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Klem - 05-16-2019, 12:35 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Texas - 05-16-2019, 02:49 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Mossyoakman3006 - 05-16-2019, 09:56 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Mad Charlie - 05-16-2019, 10:45 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:43 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by A5BLASTER - 05-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Matt.Cross - 05-17-2019, 09:22 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by snarkscarbine - 05-17-2019, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)