New AT3 FF-ML 20 Inch Faxon 6.5 Grendel Upper Range Result;
Speer 120 Gold Dot with 30.5-31.4 Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR Results, much better then the Speer 90gr TNT,
30.6gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.59 MOA
30.8gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.59 MOA
31.2gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.52 MOA
31.2gr is most likely the best with a 4fps SD (31.1gr, 31.2gr, 31.3gr all had the same average Velocity)
I was a little disappointed in the velocity of the max charge only 2463fps (Speer Manual Adjusted for barrel length should be 2540fps) 77fps short
I need the extra 70-100fps so my 308 reticle will work with the lower BC of this bullet, any suggestions or experience with the Speer 120 Gold Dot with other powders?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14254[/ATTACH]
Speer 120 Gold Dot with 30.5-31.4 Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR Results, much better then the Speer 90gr TNT,
30.6gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.59 MOA
30.8gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.59 MOA
31.2gr Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR 0.52 MOA
31.2gr is most likely the best with a 4fps SD (31.1gr, 31.2gr, 31.3gr all had the same average Velocity)
I was a little disappointed in the velocity of the max charge only 2463fps (Speer Manual Adjusted for barrel length should be 2540fps) 77fps short
I need the extra 70-100fps so my 308 reticle will work with the lower BC of this bullet, any suggestions or experience with the Speer 120 Gold Dot with other powders?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14254[/ATTACH]

