02-10-2012, 12:07 AM
I have had a number of dealings with Ar15Performance. Their customer service is absoutely fabulous, and on par with what I have received at Alexander Arms. I would recommend either company without any hesitation. Both companies have provided me with service that I know cost them far more to complete than what they ended up charging me.
Both companies said the same thing: In essence that good customer service relations have long term benefits that far outweigh charging people a great deal of money in the beginning. People tend to return to places where they got good service. In both cases, it has worked on me.
Both companies said the same thing: In essence that good customer service relations have long term benefits that far outweigh charging people a great deal of money in the beginning. People tend to return to places where they got good service. In both cases, it has worked on me.
