05-16-2019, 02:02 AM
I have shot: (in rifles)
.22 Short
.22 LR
.22 Magnum
22 Hornet
221 Fireball
220 Swift
223/5.56
243
6mm Remington
257 Roberts
6.5 Grendel
6.5 Creedmoor
6.5x284
7X57
7x61 S&H
7.5 Swiss
300 Blackout
7.62x39
308
30-06
300 Win Mag
300 H&H
375 H&H
416 Rigby
44 Magnum (Ruger Auto)
45-70
45-90
458 Win Mag
577 Nitro Express
(reloaded all the centerfires)
Of those, the most interesting and engaging, for me, were the Swift, Grendel and 45-90 in black powder. I've been working with the Grendel for years and still am in pursuit of that combination which joins velocity and accuracy within the constraints of the AR platform. It has been a lot of fun, as well as challenging and has kept me interested beyond expectations, especially when running an AR I have assembled from a collection of parts.
.22 Short
.22 LR
.22 Magnum
22 Hornet
221 Fireball
220 Swift
223/5.56
243
6mm Remington
257 Roberts
6.5 Grendel
6.5 Creedmoor
6.5x284
7X57
7x61 S&H
7.5 Swiss
300 Blackout
7.62x39
308
30-06
300 Win Mag
300 H&H
375 H&H
416 Rigby
44 Magnum (Ruger Auto)
45-70
45-90
458 Win Mag
577 Nitro Express
(reloaded all the centerfires)
Of those, the most interesting and engaging, for me, were the Swift, Grendel and 45-90 in black powder. I've been working with the Grendel for years and still am in pursuit of that combination which joins velocity and accuracy within the constraints of the AR platform. It has been a lot of fun, as well as challenging and has kept me interested beyond expectations, especially when running an AR I have assembled from a collection of parts.

