Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel and silencer troubles
#1
So I’m in a bit of a quandary trying to get my rifle to cycle properly with my silencer. First things first my rifle is has a 20” Tbox barrel, superlative arms gas block, rifle length gas, jp full mass bcg, aac 7.62sd silencer and I’m shooting hornady black ammo, think that covers the details. So here’s my issues the rifle functions perfectly without the can but when I put it on I’m getting pretty severe ejector and extractor marks on the brass. I’ll add pics but I’m getting burrs from the ejector. So I think we’ll i got an adjustable gas block turn it down and bingo no more problems. Well not quite if I turn it down enough not to get the pressure issues solved the rifle won’t function properly failure to feed I mean. I have a jp scs on the way to try that angle with heavier buffer weight and maybe stiffer springs will improve the situation. Just wondering if you guys think I’m headed the right direction or if I’m chasing my tail. Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Mossyoakman3006 - 05-15-2019, 11:50 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:10 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Klem - 05-16-2019, 12:35 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Texas - 05-16-2019, 02:49 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Mad Charlie - 05-16-2019, 10:45 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by CaptnC - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Bigs28 - 05-16-2019, 12:43 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by A5BLASTER - 05-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by Matt.Cross - 05-17-2019, 09:22 PM
Grendel and silencer troubles - by snarkscarbine - 05-17-2019, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)