05-15-2019, 10:56 PM
Well called Larue this evening and found out the components are not in for the upper kit after 17weeks with no idea when the components would come in. I decided to cancel my order it’s not worth the exasperation I’ve experienced. The CS guy Brad was honest and professional I wanted my Credit Card recredited with the money but he stated their computers would not allow that after 90 days so I’ll have to wait on a check to be mailed out. He said he would see if accounting could it get out soon not really what I wanted to hear since my credit card was charged the next day I made the order.
I’m not in the habit of bashing a company especially after reading about their kits on this forum. But I’m a man of my word and expect the same from others that I do business with. Now I’m back in the market for a second Grendel Ill be sure whoever I order from has everything in stock ready to ship. Being told 3-5 weeks 8-12 weeks then 16-20 weeks then we have no idea was not acceptable. Man I wouldn’t want Brad’s job having to explain to customers all day long about why their orders are not being shipped!
Does anyone have experience with 2A armament’s Aethon or Balios Lite Receiver sets when my check comes in I’ll start ordering components. Questions shipping time on receiver sets and components? Thanks in advance
I’m not in the habit of bashing a company especially after reading about their kits on this forum. But I’m a man of my word and expect the same from others that I do business with. Now I’m back in the market for a second Grendel Ill be sure whoever I order from has everything in stock ready to ship. Being told 3-5 weeks 8-12 weeks then 16-20 weeks then we have no idea was not acceptable. Man I wouldn’t want Brad’s job having to explain to customers all day long about why their orders are not being shipped!
Does anyone have experience with 2A armament’s Aethon or Balios Lite Receiver sets when my check comes in I’ll start ordering components. Questions shipping time on receiver sets and components? Thanks in advance

