Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper
A5BLASTER Wrote:I consider myself lucky I have the only 400 yard range in the parish I live in not 5 mints from my door. And the only 1000 yard range in LA is only 30 mint drive up the road.

Best part is 9 out of 10 times I'm the only guy at the 1000 yard bench's.

Yes, I'm envious! I love going out to the ranch where I can do whatever I want with my targets and distances I shoot, but due to oil pumps, hills and roads, the best safe angle I can get is 450 yards. But I still have a lot to master at 450 and less with my firearms, but it won't be too long when I'm going to have 1000 yard shots as my goal to obtain.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper - by Hollis - 05-14-2019, 01:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)