05-13-2019, 09:01 PM
+1000 on the small parts source. I couldn't even find a local gunsmith that would deal with them - two tried, neither could get information or replies to contact. From a gunsmith. Twice. Seems like an issue. If only the rifle didn't shoot so darned well, I'd be happy to source another complete rifle altogether. Howa needs to get this act together.
LS is a total fail at customer service. You have to be angry, or on your fifteenth try to get ahold of anyone over there...
My experience. The rifle though... piece of work. My son is happy, and I'm jealous.
LS is a total fail at customer service. You have to be angry, or on your fifteenth try to get ahold of anyone over there...
My experience. The rifle though... piece of work. My son is happy, and I'm jealous.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

