I bought the 12” CMV Nitride PSA 6.5 Grendel pistol kit. I used a PSA stripped lower and swapped out the EPT Trigger for a RRA NM. I started out using a 1-6 Vortex Strike Eagle scope but switched to an older 2.5-10x42 scope. I’ve only got about 300 rounds through mine. I’ve shot a couple of groups with Hornady black which were 1” at 100 yards. My reloads of various bullets run about 1.5” on average for five shots. Wolf Steel case FMJ shoots 2.5”-3” groups and is pretty inconsistent with a couple groups at 4” or a little more.
The accuracy has improved but it made a lot of difference switching triggers and scope. I like my PSA pistol which has been 100% reliable.
The accuracy has improved but it made a lot of difference switching triggers and scope. I like my PSA pistol which has been 100% reliable.

