Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA pistol upper
#3
I've got a 12" SS PSA 6.5 Grendel. No reliability issues...gas block was adjusted way open. Accuracy sucked out of the box with Hornady Black and the various ladders I worked up reloading. So I took it apart, lapped the receiver face, crowned the bbl, and bedded with blue loctite. Next outing was a huge improvement. Had a 0.4moa 3 shot group going at 100 yds. 4th shot I rushed an inch high, 5th shot just right. Omitting the 4th show would have been 0.8moa. Adding the 4th back in yielding 1.25 moa. Now I'm starting over with my ladders.

So far, I'm impressed with the 12". Velocities should end up in the 2200 fps range I think.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA pistol upper - by KD85 - 05-13-2019, 04:53 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mdewitt71 - 05-13-2019, 05:33 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mtnlvr - 05-13-2019, 05:46 PM
PSA pistol upper - by VASCAR2 - 05-13-2019, 05:57 PM
PSA pistol upper - by 65GbySeven - 05-24-2019, 09:36 PM
PSA pistol upper - by Happy2Shoot - 06-03-2019, 10:33 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mtnlvr - 06-03-2019, 11:02 PM
PSA pistol upper - by Happy2Shoot - 06-03-2019, 11:07 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mtnlvr - 06-04-2019, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)