Iron Sights for AR's
#14
warped Wrote:I really want to get lasik

Best money I ever spent! I was 20/800 before Lasik, with terrible vision for 25+ years. Woke up the next day and had 20/13 vision.

I've aged, and now I'm at 20/20, but still way better than anything I would have imagined!

Bill
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Iron Sights for AR's - by LR1955 - 04-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LRS_Ranger - 04-10-2011, 05:39 AM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LR1955 - 04-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by warped - 04-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by warped - 04-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LRS_Ranger - 04-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by VASCAR2 - 04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LR1955 - 04-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by Rootshot - 04-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by BlueOvalBruin - 04-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by tx4guns - 04-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Iron Sights for AR's - by student28 - 04-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by warped - 04-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by bwaites - 04-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LR1955 - 04-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by warped - 04-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 05-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by LRRPF52 - 05-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Iron Sights for AR's - by Bill Alexander - 05-08-2011, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)