Poll: Who has feed issues with #1003 B&C ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It feeds fine
20.00%
1 20.00%
It feeds first 3
80.00%
4 80.00%
Not worth from the start.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic.
#19
I also ended up sending my stock back for modification.
It fed well with one of my rifles, when I mounted my second Howa Mini it exhibited the same feed problems as seen by others here.


I received my modified stock back today and tried the feeding in both rifles I have on hand and now both feed fine.


My only gripe is that I dropped the stock on the concrete floor and cracked the paint slightly! :mad: It's only noticeable from one angle but I cant believe I did that!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic. - by HokeyPokeyKid - 05-10-2019, 07:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)