Poll: Who has feed issues with #1003 B&C ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It feeds fine
20.00%
1 20.00%
It feeds first 3
80.00%
4 80.00%
Not worth from the start.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic.
#18
I got my stock back today after having it modified to fix the feed issues. I am happy to report that two out of three mags feed all five rounds perfectly. The other will feed four and gets a little hung up on the last round but can be manipulated in. I am calling this an issue with that one mag due to the weak spring. Also the small void in the mag well was filled. Everything looks great.Thanks Gunner for all your help. I am a happy camper. Now hopefully it won't rain all weekend so I can go out and shoot it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic. - by Chipj4 - 05-10-2019, 02:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)