Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Faxon barrel + Toolcraft BCG "G" Gauge does not close
#1
Darn im so tired of these "GO" gauge does not close problem.

I had shitty BCA barrel before and it was same but thats BCA. Now i bought 18" Faxon gunner 416 barrel for $230, and i got Toolcraft NIb BCG, and im using Manson gauges for 6.5G.

I did disassemble bolt before doing a check, and i cleaned everything including chamber.

I also use force of my finger to try close and not slam anything. in other words i believe all check was done properly.

but the fuckin thing doesnt close on GO, the good news is, it doesnt close on NOGO either, which is good.

so, big question: should i continue assembly and still try shooting or should i contact Faxon and ask for fixing barrel?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Faxon barrel + Toolcraft BCG "G" Gauge does not close - by R2BRO - 05-04-2019, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)