I love it! It's a lot more robust than a normal upper. Thicker walls that match up semi well with the slim hand guard tubes I use. I'm very happy with it. The charging handle moves with the BCG when fired so if you're a lefty don't get the righty, it will smack you. I prefer the side only one compared to the hybrid that has the rear t-handle too. More purpose built and not cluttered.
I should point out that the standard bench vise tooling meant to wrap around standard uppers so you can put them in a bench vise when tightening up the barrel nut will not fit around this upper. It does have flat sides which I am assuming are for that purpose but make sure you have some old leather or rubber to keep the vise jaws from marring up the finish.
I should point out that the standard bench vise tooling meant to wrap around standard uppers so you can put them in a bench vise when tightening up the barrel nut will not fit around this upper. It does have flat sides which I am assuming are for that purpose but make sure you have some old leather or rubber to keep the vise jaws from marring up the finish.
Crane Carry Solutions
Custom Kydex

