Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AT3 FF-ML 20 Inch Faxon 6.5 Grendel Upper Range Result
#5
Rosecrans1 Wrote:That looks extremely promising! Especially with a <120gr pill! Please keep the group updated on this new upper! Very curious!

123gr Factory, getting about 1MOA in the wind during break-in is very promising, >120gr.

I already have multiple loads put together, just need the weather to agree. I should have more results over the next 2 months.

Loads I have Ready to try:
Hornady 123 SST with 27.0-27.8 IMR 8208 XBR (I am thinking of adding a few more 27.9+ but not sure how high I can go safely with a COL 2.245)
Speer 120 Gold Dot with 30.5-31.4 Alliant Power Pro 2000-MR
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AT3 FF-ML 20 Inch Faxon 6.5 Grendel Upper Range Result - by Jimla - 05-02-2019, 06:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)