05-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Hollis Wrote:It's a relatively safe bet buying from BCA - you'll be satisfied or they will either try very hard to fix it or return your money. But there is the loss of time and money on ammo that is wasting on an upper that doesn't shoot straight if that is what you end up with. That's why I took the risk. Was hoping for the best, but still not satisfied yet. I get the next round upper back today. Hope to get to range this weekend.I was surprised how fast and efficient customer service is at BCA. And you are so right about time and ammo costs of trying to get a rifle to shoot right. I could get some 77 grain to shoot around 3/4" but the 88, 90 and 95's would not group worth a darn. And shooting heavy bullets are what a 224 Valkyrie is all about. Good luck at the range.

