Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
100% flash hider for Grendel?
#2
Probably not.

I have a2 flash hider on my 16 inch and it brings the flash down enough that I don't get light spots in my shooting eye at night.

But I don't think your going to find one that completely gets rid of all the flash.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by R2BRO - 04-30-2019, 03:53 AM
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by A5BLASTER - 04-30-2019, 01:49 PM
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by VASCAR2 - 05-01-2019, 11:30 AM
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by Klem - 05-01-2019, 02:14 PM
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by Kswhitetails - 05-03-2019, 02:31 PM
100% flash hider for Grendel? - by funnelcake - 05-05-2019, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)