Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best stubby scope for AR build-out
#12
I don't know if this is "stubby" enough for you, but it's the one I have on my Grendel, a Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTSi 4.5-18x44. $1,175 was the best price I found. Bushnell was running a 20% rebate up until a couple months ago, so all in it was under a grand. It's a little over your 1K budget without the rebate, but still a great bang for the buck, IMO.

https://www.patriotfirearmsusa.com/produ...51844-2039

Or $1,141 if you like FDE.

https://www.patriotfirearmsusa.com/produ...51844-2039

Bushnell's LRHS scopes are usually a little cheaper. GA Precision was selling them for $750 not long ago, but I see now they're back to regular pricing. Maybe you can still find one under 1K if you shop around. ??
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by Bigs28 - 04-26-2019, 04:56 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by Bigs28 - 04-26-2019, 07:17 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by GjGary - 04-27-2019, 08:42 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by GoneHiking - 04-27-2019, 09:14 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by LRRPF52 - 05-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Best stubby scope for AR build-out - by sarky - 05-24-2019, 05:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)