Poll: Who has feed issues with #1003 B&C ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It feeds fine
20.00%
1 20.00%
It feeds first 3
80.00%
4 80.00%
Not worth from the start.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic.
#4
Mine feeds the first 3 only on all 3 mags. 2 of the 3 mags will feed 4 and 5 sometimes if I push the mag all the way into the gun. 1 mag jams on 4 and 5 if I do this. I voted and I posted dimensions of pillar height in the other thread. All 3 mags feed 5/5 in the factory stock.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic. - by Taz575 - 04-24-2019, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)