04-21-2019, 12:56 PM
If you shoot a lot of steel case ammo poly mags do tend to feed a bit smoother than some metal mags. I’ve not had a problem with Wolf steel thru E Lander 17s though. Just glad to see another 6.5g mag choice.
As for stripper loaders, I’m not aware of one, and I’ve looked, as I have a lot of 7.62x39 on strippers, and run 7.62x39 thru AR hybrid mags. I also run .223 on strippers thru a Maglula, a Thrmold, and a mil spoon loader. Neither the Maglula or Thermold loaders can run curved strippers. I’m thinking of trying to reshape the spoon loader for 7.62x39. I can’t think of an easy way to adapt an AK stripper loader for AR mags.
As for stripper loaders, I’m not aware of one, and I’ve looked, as I have a lot of 7.62x39 on strippers, and run 7.62x39 thru AR hybrid mags. I also run .223 on strippers thru a Maglula, a Thrmold, and a mil spoon loader. Neither the Maglula or Thermold loaders can run curved strippers. I’m thinking of trying to reshape the spoon loader for 7.62x39. I can’t think of an easy way to adapt an AK stripper loader for AR mags.

