Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA pistol upper
#4
mtnlvr Wrote:I bought one. Figured it would be a good beater and if not acceptable accuracy (remembering its a 12"bbl) the barrel could be switched out for something better. I'm still trying to determine how accurate it is by finding a load it likes. I've had a couple of promising groups so I think it'll suffice for what I was looking for, a potential deer hunting pistol.

One thing I am disappointed by, is the QD sling mounts. I've tried two Magpul slings and they both just pull out of either of the handguard's QD mounts. PSA did ship me a Magpul M-lok mount or offer to take the upper on warranty to try to fix. I believe they'd have to mill away like 0.010" from each one to narrow the distance to the detent grooves and refinish.

Beware the MagPul knockoff slings. Their QD mounts are too small and will pull right out. Genuine MagPul is another matter, which might well be what you have - just mentioning it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA pistol upper - by KD85 - 04-16-2019, 07:50 PM
PSA pistol upper - by A5BLASTER - 04-16-2019, 11:55 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mtnlvr - 04-17-2019, 12:08 PM
PSA pistol upper - by lazyengineer - 04-17-2019, 01:29 PM
PSA pistol upper - by VASCAR2 - 04-17-2019, 07:56 PM
PSA pistol upper - by mtnlvr - 04-18-2019, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)