Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What all types of grease can be used on barrel nut ??
#9
Kevinohio Wrote:So the WD40 white lithium grease in can.isnt probably good right?

About the only thing white lithium is good for is bicycle bearings and model trains. And I don't use it for those things anymore either. It's not even waterproof.

Went to Malwart, looked at their $3-$4 tubs of grease, picked high-temp high-pressure red one. I use a hobby brush to paint thin coating on bolt lugs, 1911 slides and everywhere else metal slides against metal.

I use good anti-seize on barrel nuts.
"In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What all types of grease can be used on barrel nut ?? - by Randy99CL - 04-17-2019, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)