04-08-2019, 08:05 PM
I received email first thing this in the morning from BCA with UPS label to send the upper back in for inspection. That was very quick response from customer service, but the bad news is that they say there is a 4 week turnaround expected. I sent it in but it looks like I won't be able to take this with me when I go shooting over Easter break. Hope they fix it the first time around.
I saw other posts about BCA switching out barrels on returns. I'm going to try to switch out my Nitride barrel for one that is stainless steel now that I know that the Nitride is just on the outside and not the bore.
I saw other posts about BCA switching out barrels on returns. I'm going to try to switch out my Nitride barrel for one that is stainless steel now that I know that the Nitride is just on the outside and not the bore.

