04-08-2019, 05:25 AM
I have a Radical Firearms lower that I bought together with a 7.52x39 upper. It was a great deal. It shoots great with just about anything I stuff in it. (See video when it was brand new shooting Wolf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yXp38pPB10&t=30s). I took it out to 400 yards and was able to ring 10" and 12" steel target consistently out to 375 yards and still get 2 out of 4 at 400 yards (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8JY79gdS8Y&t=85s) with Monarch ammo. Since this was my first AR and I was using the cheapest scope imaginable, I thought this was typical. I then get a 6.5 Grendel to shoot accurately out to much further distances only to get 8" groups at 100 yards with the BCA upper. I wanted to get a Radical Firearms Grendel upper, but they are very pricey. I have been very pleased with Radical Firearms and how well I have been treated by customer service, but couldn't justify paying more for the 6.5 Grendel upper than I did for my complete 7.62x39 upper and lower.
If I was wanting accuracy, I probably should have saved up and bought something more trustworthy. I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones who brag about their BCA upper shooting sub MOA from the get go. I just hope BCA customer service can fix my problem to allow me to get an accurate longer range AR without having to dish out more bucks.
If I was wanting accuracy, I probably should have saved up and bought something more trustworthy. I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones who brag about their BCA upper shooting sub MOA from the get go. I just hope BCA customer service can fix my problem to allow me to get an accurate longer range AR without having to dish out more bucks.

