Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper
#24
CaptnC Wrote:Is it just me, but it doesn't seem very many here have much luck getting Hornady's Black ammo to shoot very good.

I've only shot two boxes of their ELD-M and it was about 1.5" groups. While reloads have all been much better.

This has been my experience with shooting it out of an Odin 18". I can get around a 1.25-1.50 group with HBlack but get under 1" all the (not every) time with reloads using other brand bullets. I can't really get the ELDs to shoot consistently well in hand loads either. I have just 12 rounds through my Howa so it is too early to tell but it does seem like it might shoot the ELDs well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper - by Chipj4 - 04-06-2019, 03:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)