Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
gas block flow
#3
papapaul Wrote:I haven't searched the forum to see of anybody has already put this up: When I assemble gas tube/block I put a rubber tube into the receiver over the bolt end of the tube. I blow on the tube as I find the sweet spot for the gas block position. This saves alot of fooling around later.

I use a borescope looking through the gas port in the barrel into the port on the gas block. Very easy to 'see' the gas block centered that way.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
gas block flow - by papapaul - 03-31-2019, 12:13 PM
gas block flow - by BCHunter - 04-01-2019, 12:29 AM
gas block flow - by Msalm - 04-02-2019, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)