Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper
#13
I don't have one of their complete uppers, but I do have two of their side charge uppers (6.5 Grendel and 7.62X39) with their BCG. Both have been perfect.

I also have 4 barrels. 16" SS 7.62X39, 18" SS, 20" CM and 24" SS 6.5 Grendel.

The 7.62X39 is a night vision rig that I only plan to shoot 100 yards with. The three 6.5 Grendel ring 8" steel at 400 yards without even trying.

Personally I'm thinking they have gone too cheap on their "mil-spec" uppers and something is not plumb. I have been reading up on accurizing AR's and making sure the upper is square has has been one way to shrink groups down.

I ask the guys here if anyone has pulled an upper apart to see what was going on...but all I have gotten was crickets.

I from a generation that repaired things, so I tend to try and do that with anything I'm having an issue with.

Yes I know..."Warranty!" Well if you can't take it apart inspect what you've got and can't put it back together...I guess your stuck with having someone else fix everything for you...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
20" Bear Creek Arsenal 6.5 Grendel Upper - by CaptnC - 04-01-2019, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)