03-29-2019, 04:46 PM
I'm sure you read my response on the other post about BCS. My suggestion would be to fit it up and shoot it right away to see if it shoots. Mine did great at 40-50 yards but it couldn't group at 100 yards which doesn't make any sense to me. I too have great products from Radical Firearms and was hoping that BCA would be similar quality but that definitely wasn't the case. I think you misread the warranty because it doesn't guarantee 1moa groups. It merely states that they aim for that. I'm going back and forth with BCA right now to get mine replaced, but in the meantime I bought an upper from Diamondback and I'll be shooting it today to test it out. It was a little more expensive, but it also came with a magazine and is lighter weight than 16" RF guns even though it has 2 more inches of barrel. Good luck and I hope you have a better experience with BCA.

