Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
24 inch Barrel?
#12
After all the great things I heard about the 6.5 Grendel, I decided to get one. I could only justify this purchase though if the price was right. I know that you usually get what you pay for, but sometimes I get acceptable quality at a fraction of the price of great quality items. I heard many good things about Bear Creek Arsenal from folks posting on 704 Tactical YouTube channel. But I do know that a lot of the stuff reviewed on that channel might sound good at first, but ends up not being worth it in the long run. I gambled though and bought a 20" Nitride upper from BCA. It should come in next week. My hope is that I can shoot a 4 inch group with decent ammo at 400 yards. They do have a 1 MOA at 100yds (if shot with good ammo) guarantee. Not sure if it is a gimmick or not. It does come with limited lifetime warranty, but the wording in the warranty sounds a bit shaky. My lower is part of a Radical Firearms complete 7.62x39 AR I bought a while back. Radical Firearms has been great, but the price for their 6.5 Grendel uppers were out of my price range.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
24 inch Barrel? - by sarky - 03-25-2019, 08:28 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by hill37 - 03-25-2019, 09:41 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by sarky - 03-26-2019, 02:38 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by bj139 - 03-26-2019, 04:26 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by Homey - 03-26-2019, 04:59 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by A5BLASTER - 03-26-2019, 09:57 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by snell - 03-27-2019, 12:08 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by Homey - 03-27-2019, 09:03 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by VASCAR2 - 03-27-2019, 08:07 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by rwh - 03-28-2019, 01:04 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by Jeepster18_88 - 03-29-2019, 02:48 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by Hollis - 03-29-2019, 04:48 AM
24 inch Barrel? - by bj139 - 03-29-2019, 03:43 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by FLshooter - 07-06-2019, 06:51 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by LtDan - 07-06-2019, 09:29 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by FLshooter - 07-06-2019, 10:54 PM
24 inch Barrel? - by grayfox - 07-06-2019, 11:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)