Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue
#40
Update: Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I'm up and running, been in CO most of the time building a cabin, not much time for shooting. However, I have recently joined a private rod & gun club, been on the waiting list for ~2 yrs. I took two 6.5 Gr rifles and the 12" Gr pistol to the range this week. I was having too much fun playing with the rifles, they're dialed in. I played with the 12.5" BA 6.5 Gr pistol, just playing with buffer weights and springs, to no avail. It's accurate as a single shot! I guess I just confirmed I need to pull the gas block off and drill the gas port out. I've went thru several posts on several threads, I've got a pretty good bracket of port sizes, I guess I'll start on the small side and see how it goes.

Y'all take care!!

Joe
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-10-2018, 04:06 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Drillboss - 03-10-2018, 04:14 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-10-2018, 04:51 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-10-2018, 04:57 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by grayfox - 03-10-2018, 05:07 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Drillboss - 03-10-2018, 05:09 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by 98Z - 03-10-2018, 05:50 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-11-2018, 04:01 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Lakeray - 03-11-2018, 09:14 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Lakeray - 03-11-2018, 09:15 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-12-2018, 06:35 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by rabiddawg - 03-12-2018, 09:10 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-13-2018, 02:41 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by 98Z - 03-13-2018, 03:49 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by rabiddawg - 03-13-2018, 11:11 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-13-2018, 07:55 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-13-2018, 08:07 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by 98Z - 03-14-2018, 07:47 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 03-19-2018, 02:52 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by 98Z - 03-22-2018, 04:53 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Sandstorm - 03-22-2018, 05:10 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Lastrites - 03-22-2018, 10:34 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 03-22-2018, 01:38 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 03-22-2018, 01:42 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Stuffandguns - 03-31-2018, 05:24 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 04-02-2018, 08:32 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Kswhitetails - 04-02-2018, 02:34 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 04-02-2018, 03:41 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Kswhitetails - 04-02-2018, 05:16 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 04-02-2018, 05:42 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 04-05-2018, 03:33 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Kswhitetails - 04-05-2018, 01:30 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 04-05-2018, 05:13 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by 98Z - 04-07-2018, 09:27 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 01-09-2019, 05:53 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by jurassic - 01-10-2019, 01:19 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 01-10-2019, 01:37 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by LRRPF52 - 01-10-2019, 04:50 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by Dcommoncents - 01-10-2019, 05:12 PM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 03-29-2019, 12:34 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by grayfox - 03-29-2019, 12:52 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by wideglidejoe - 11-07-2019, 01:18 AM
6.5 Grendel Pistol Issue - by VASCAR2 - 11-07-2019, 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)