Extractors
#10
Well guys, I called A.Arms today. Customer service was reluctant to tell me much due to the cartridge was still "proprietary" and they didn't disclose that information due to possible copying. I pointed out that if I wanted to copy it I would just buy one, and how many were already out there. He said he would call me back, and did, in about five min. The Word from Above apparently, was that the newer extractors for the Beowulf were marked with a "B", and if one has older extractors, the Grendel's have sharper points, than the Beowulf.

I have some spare unmodified Grendel bolts, so I think I need to order a spare Beowulf extractor too.

That's about all I can do for now...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Extractors - by ricsmall - 03-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Extractors - by 204 AR - 03-26-2019, 11:53 AM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-26-2019, 02:31 PM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-26-2019, 08:41 PM
Extractors - by A5BLASTER - 03-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Extractors - by Djgrendel - 03-27-2019, 12:17 AM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-27-2019, 03:51 AM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-27-2019, 11:13 PM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-28-2019, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)