Extractors
#9
Djgrendel Wrote:Grendel extractor works just fine in my wulf, and vice versa. I've never had a failure to extract, or noticed any damaged cases.

Same here! I have also measured and compared both cases and found only very minor differences that are easily within SAMMI tolerances. (except that I can't seem to find SAAMI cartridge drawings for the 'wulf, yet anyway) Now I mainly just want to KNOW!

I have long ago de-fanged and polished my existing extractors, so not much use in comparing them, and I didn't see any difference then. Of course I wasn't looking for differences at that point in time.

I was not in the least bit worried about this until I saw that recommendation on AA's website. I am still not worried about it and I'm not going to lose one wink of sleep over it, but if there IS something to it I want my stuff to be right.

If I can catch a break during the day tomorrow I WILL be calling AA.

Thanks guys.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Extractors - by ricsmall - 03-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Extractors - by 204 AR - 03-26-2019, 11:53 AM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-26-2019, 02:31 PM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-26-2019, 08:41 PM
Extractors - by A5BLASTER - 03-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Extractors - by Djgrendel - 03-27-2019, 12:17 AM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-27-2019, 03:51 AM
Extractors - by Mad Charlie - 03-27-2019, 11:13 PM
Extractors - by VASCAR2 - 03-28-2019, 07:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)