I copied this from the AA web site. The question was is a 6.5 Grendel bolt the same as a 50 Beowulf bolt. I suggest you call AA. I suspect the actual rim thickness and rim shape are different on the 6.5 Grendel compared to the 50 Beowulf thereby necessitating a different extractor.
Q5. Is this bolt the same as the .50 Beowulf® bolt?
The bolt itself is the same as the .50 Beowulf®, but the extractor is different and so the assemblies are not interchangeable. If you may also use this bolt in a .50 Beowulf® weapon system, you should also purchase a .50 Beowulf® extractor
Q5. Is this bolt the same as the .50 Beowulf® bolt?
The bolt itself is the same as the .50 Beowulf®, but the extractor is different and so the assemblies are not interchangeable. If you may also use this bolt in a .50 Beowulf® weapon system, you should also purchase a .50 Beowulf® extractor

