03-26-2019, 11:18 AM
Cool build!
I just finished a 24" SS barreled 6.5 G with a BCA side charge, my second side charge from them. Sweet upper without a doubt!
Athlon is my go to scope and plan to get another for this build. But for its first range day I just grabbed a scope off a pile I have. So for now it has the Bushnell AR 308 on top of it. Don't forget Amazon, I have not seen many instances where you could beat their price!
I just finished a 24" SS barreled 6.5 G with a BCA side charge, my second side charge from them. Sweet upper without a doubt!
Athlon is my go to scope and plan to get another for this build. But for its first range day I just grabbed a scope off a pile I have. So for now it has the Bushnell AR 308 on top of it. Don't forget Amazon, I have not seen many instances where you could beat their price!

