Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Build Questions
#12
Nice build, I'm going the Adams arms build as well. I just don't like all that crap being blown into the receiver. The one issue I had was with the hand guard, hand to make sure I had enough clearance for the piston system. Found a hand guard that worked but had to modify the barrel nut slightly. I'm also running a JP enterprises captured spring buffer. Haven't taken it out yet, but am scheduled to do so the end of the month. I need to take photos too. Once I have it running to my satisfaction, it's getting a paint job.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-21-2017, 03:34 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by tommag - 03-21-2017, 05:54 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by just_john - 03-21-2017, 11:26 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-21-2017, 02:04 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by LRRPF52 - 03-21-2017, 02:58 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-21-2017, 08:48 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-22-2017, 01:52 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Drillboss - 03-22-2017, 02:24 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-22-2017, 03:53 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-22-2017, 06:19 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-18-2019, 03:35 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by sarky - 03-24-2019, 02:43 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-24-2019, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)