Poll: How's the quality of BROWNELLS 6.5 bolt/carrier
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GO
80.00%
16 80.00%
NO-GO
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's the quality of BROWNELLS 6.5 bolt/carrier ?
#50
I rate my Brownells BCG for Grendel as a no go. The Bolt is 2.798" and the firing pin is 3.270". So the specs are okay but it will not fire a round in my Group Buy 12.5" barrel. The primers only have a light dent. I put a standard mil spec pin in (3.280") and it will fire an empty case with a primer only in it. I don't think I should shoot it this way.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How's the quality of BROWNELLS 6.5 bolt/carrier ? - by ericskennard - 03-23-2019, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)