Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lemonaid's BCA range report
#13
CaptnC Wrote:Just assembled my BCA 24" barrel today. I used one BCA side charge uppers. I have two now...the first one on a 7.62X39 AR...greatest thing since sliced bread.

It appears I am not much of an AR fan as I am slowly going away from all the common AR attributes LOL...I never liked the forward assist, the charge handle, the carry handle, the front sight, the plastic frt HG, the fixed butt stock, the original caliber...that was the worst!

Very little of the original AR (M16) exist on my rifles now!

I sure I hope mine shoots as good as your does!

Not many BCA haters in this thread...

My opinion matches yours, I dislike the rear charging handle and am looking to switching over to a side charger.
This is my first true AR type rifle. I've been spoiled as I purchased a Daewoo Dr200 when Kimber imported them. Side charging, Piston driven, fixed ejector uses AR Mags, adjustable gas regulator. Ahead of it time and still a great shooter. My Grendel is a filthy beast at cleaning time in comparison.
As for the BCA being a good shooter that has not been established yet, I need a few more range trips but it is looking hopeful!
It helped me reading others reports on BCA problems. Inspecting the crown, shortening the ejector spring, stoning the extractor to remove sharp edges (burrs) etc. I've learned a lot on this forum and there is a lot more to be had.
Good Luck! and share your results please!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-02-2019, 05:17 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Wanderson - 03-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Rangerofthenorth - 03-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by tag2501 - 03-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by 1Shot - 03-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Jeepster18_88 - 03-10-2019, 02:08 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by OpFor1 - 03-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by ported45 - 03-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-13-2019, 03:27 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-17-2019, 05:00 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by CaptnC - 03-18-2019, 02:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-18-2019, 07:46 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-03-2019, 01:33 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by CaptnC - 04-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-08-2019, 05:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-15-2019, 09:23 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 06-02-2019, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)