Help me before I give up on the Grendel altogether
#18
GSPHunter Wrote:m1a, I have a 14.5" sabre barrel that had this problem. It became pretty clear that the bolt was running to fast for the magazine to keep up. Going to a H3 buffer helped a little, but the final solution for me was to install an 8-32 set screw into my sight assembly. (couldn't change the block easily due to the permanently installed flash suppressor) My 2 cents is that an adjustable gas block will get your rifle running.

I think GSPHunter may be onto something here. I had a similar issue with another AR style rifle and found out it was cycling too fast, went to a heaver buffer and the problem ceased.
Knowledge and understanding leads to Wisdom.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me before I give up on the Grendel altogether - by LTQZ - 03-16-2019, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)