03-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Hi and welcome
Same as you I too enjoy doing winter project builds. One of my favorite things about the AR platform is the options and choices available. While the 6.5 grendel doesn't get as much love as those "other" calibers. Its different and can be just as reliable.
Will enjoy your build and love to see your cerakote process as I am looking to try it myself on an AR pistol.
Thank you for your service.
Same as you I too enjoy doing winter project builds. One of my favorite things about the AR platform is the options and choices available. While the 6.5 grendel doesn't get as much love as those "other" calibers. Its different and can be just as reliable.
Will enjoy your build and love to see your cerakote process as I am looking to try it myself on an AR pistol.
Thank you for your service.

