Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The anticipation is killing me!!!
#24
I'm still waiting on my Lilja 12". I ordered mine from Precision Firearms, Mark told me will ship in a week that's why I got it from them, other places told me a 4-6week wait but I didnt want to wait. Paid for it on the 20th of Feb and it still hasnt shipped. Looks like I ended up in the 4-6 week wait anyways. I'm going nuts. But I did get an email last Friday saying they missed the UPS cutoff and would ship on Monday which was yesterday. But I didnt get an notice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 02-01-2019, 04:51 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by Brazz04 - 02-01-2019, 05:50 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by WaltherP99 - 02-01-2019, 10:32 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 02-02-2019, 04:16 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 02-02-2019, 06:00 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 02-03-2019, 04:13 AM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 02-06-2019, 12:27 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by CaptnC - 02-08-2019, 01:08 AM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by Massey9556 - 02-08-2019, 01:39 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by Gman6.5 - 02-18-2019, 02:47 AM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 02-20-2019, 08:05 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 02-22-2019, 11:28 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 03-01-2019, 08:12 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by Baroid - 03-12-2019, 02:45 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by twissted - 03-12-2019, 03:07 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 04-03-2019, 04:35 AM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 04-03-2019, 09:42 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 04-04-2019, 12:21 AM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 04-04-2019, 09:20 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 04-25-2019, 04:24 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 05-20-2019, 04:33 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 05-20-2019, 04:40 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 05-20-2019, 09:05 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by TexHill - 05-21-2019, 07:55 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by A5BLASTER - 05-21-2019, 09:40 PM
The anticipation is killing me!!! - by AZHTfreak - 05-22-2019, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)