Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lemonaid's BCA range report
#7
Thanks for the info. I was thinking of doing it and now that I know it's a common fix, I'll do it. (I got a local deal on a magpul moe stock, trigger guard and pistol grip for $30.00. MUCH better!)

Next I think I will buy some threaded rod and some nuts to fit it from Home depot and fab up a pistol grip mono pod. Just block the area of the screw that holds the pistol gript on with some cloth, spray some release agent in, wrap rod in tape, spray again, put in rod, and cover nuts with acraglass gel and Vioa! Should be a easy...... The idea is to have the nut embedded in the epoxy with a cavity for the threaded rod to enter. This unit can either stay in the hollow pistol grip or be removed. The Threaded rod with a foot attached can then spin in or out to adjust rear stock height. Cost should be under $10.00
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-02-2019, 05:17 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Wanderson - 03-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Rangerofthenorth - 03-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by tag2501 - 03-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by 1Shot - 03-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Jeepster18_88 - 03-10-2019, 02:08 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-12-2019, 02:24 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by OpFor1 - 03-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by ported45 - 03-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-13-2019, 03:27 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-17-2019, 05:00 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by CaptnC - 03-18-2019, 02:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 03-18-2019, 07:46 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-03-2019, 01:33 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by CaptnC - 04-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-08-2019, 05:56 AM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 04-15-2019, 09:23 PM
Lemonaid's BCA range report - by Lemonaid - 06-02-2019, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)