Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Gendel Build
#7
Received the Group Buy Monster Barrel (18") and Bolt. They are awesome!
Received the BKingsFirearms stripped upper and installed the forward assist and Group Buy ejection port cover. (I had to dry-fit the barrel to see how it would look). Waiting for my handguard - Aero Precision 15" Quantum (I wanted something that didn't have the "cheese grater" (as I saw someone say) - I don't plan on hanging anything on the front). Then I can get the barrel installed on the upper.

[Image: 33421926188_5ba11d00e4.jpg]IMG_5317 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/168636048@N03/]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 02-27-2019, 02:03 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 02-27-2019, 02:07 PM
My Gendel Build - by Rangerofthenorth - 02-27-2019, 02:23 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 02-27-2019, 11:19 PM
My Gendel Build - by Rangerofthenorth - 02-28-2019, 02:27 AM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 03-01-2019, 11:03 AM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 03-06-2019, 10:20 AM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 03-16-2019, 06:47 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 03-22-2019, 09:36 AM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 04-15-2019, 11:58 AM
My Gendel Build - by BCHunter - 04-15-2019, 12:25 PM
My Gendel Build - by A5BLASTER - 04-15-2019, 02:38 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 04-15-2019, 03:13 PM
My Gendel Build - by A5BLASTER - 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 04-15-2019, 03:48 PM
My Gendel Build - by JD-1 - 04-22-2019, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)