02-16-2019, 12:03 AM
MattAmend2 Wrote:Hey All, Matt the General Manager from Amend2 here. I am glad to hear there are so many of you interested in our magazines and are awaiting their launch. Just to keep everyone up to date...We are projecting about 6 weeks is when these will hit the market. As anyone in manufacturing knows that timeline could be a bit sooner or a tad later. We have a couple finishing touches to add to this magazine and we are good to go.
In the meantime I will try to jump on here and keep you in the loop as to when to expect them. This project has been a long time coming and took a lot of time in design to make this work. We appreciate all the support and stay tuned for this and other new and innovative products from us over at Amend2!

I will be interested in giving them a run. Are they just 10rds right now or will they have 15? 25? out at the same time?

