Howa grendel mag spring
#10
Vassar thanks for the links.

Will be ordering some wire from brownells and give it a try on the jig I built today.

I have anouther mag, a cut down flush fit 4 round I made. But the spring I lost was my second mag I leavt full length for when I want too shoot from the bench.

I used it hunting a few times before season closed and it got a bit dirty so I took it apart and cleaned it up, got called off too do something else and well forgot everything in my shop.

Came back and lol well can't find the spring now.

My cut down spring still uses the full length spring in it so I have it to take good messurments off of.

Hopefully the wire from brownells works. If not we'll I will have too rethink this howa rifle thing. Not much use in a rifle if I cant source parts for it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 04:28 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by Sticks - 02-14-2019, 11:36 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 01:45 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by hill37 - 02-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-14-2019, 05:55 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 06:55 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by VASCAR2 - 02-14-2019, 09:33 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by VASCAR2 - 02-14-2019, 09:50 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 12:26 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-15-2019, 02:07 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 02:39 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by Sticks - 02-15-2019, 11:35 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)